Stay Current is a subscription service*. It is a great choice if you want “behind the scenes” updates on ANA-Illinois's work in Springfield and an opportunity to support the nursing profession. – *subject to approval
Subscription price: $52/year – That's a dollar a week!
Support the nursing profession, become a "stay current" subscriber today!
- Free access to ANA-Illinois's informative e-newsletters including - ANA-Illinois Legislative Briefing and ANA-Illinois News and Notes.
- Lobbies on issues important to nursing and health care, such as safe staffing, nursing workforce development, overtime pay and access to care.
- Represents nursing where it matters, including:
- Hospital Licensing Board
- Campaign for Better Health
- Illinois Stroke Taskforce
- IDPH Immunization Advisory Council
- State Board of Health
- Board of Nursing
- Illinois Center for Nursing
- Illinois State Healthcare Action Coalition
- Monitors adherence and guides revisions to the Nurse Practice Act.
- Addresses workplace hazards such as back injuries, latex allergies, safe needles and workplace violence.
- Advocates for the recognition and advancement of the profession in the race for healthcare reform.
- Take part in grassroots advocacy efforts that let our elected officials hear your commitment on issues important to nursing.
- Be informed. Become a resource for your colleagues.
- Participate in member surveys that let you influence the association's agenda.