Are you an ANA-Illinois member? Log in to see event pricing for members.
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
ANA-Illinois is hosting a Virtual “Sip & Paint” event for Nurses Week.
Join us for some fun! May 21st, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
REGISTRATION LIMITED TO 150
Deja Hue will provide music and a friendly, experienced artist to lead the class step by step.
GRAB A DRINK – Tea, coffee, and even wine is more than fine! Get yourself a drink to sip on while painting your work of art all from the comfort of your home.
Don’t delay, registration deadline is 11:45 pm, May 10th to allow for shipping of the supplies.
Paint kit shipped by USPS and delivered to your door.
What’s included in the kit:
- 11×14 stretched canvas
- 3 paint brushes
- 6 basic color acrylic paint pots
- 1 pencil (if needed)
- 1 gum eraser (If Needed)
- One paper plate for mixing paint
What you will need to supply:
- An open space to paint with adequate lighting.
- Table cover – newspaper or plastic tablecloth.
- A cup or jar half full of water.
- Paper towels or an old rag to clean brushes.
- Laptop, cell phone tablet or another internet connected device to log into zoom link
A little nervous to paint? Don’t be! Let a talented artist from Deja Hue lead you through the process step by step. You will create a masterpiece of your very own.
Deja Hue’s Superpower: They can bring out your inner 3rd-grade artist. At Deja Hue…If we can paint it, so can you!
YOUR COST $10.00*
*This is a $39 value. Cost is offset by ANA-Illinois for every participant.