ANA-Illinois is the recognized leader in serving the needs of nurses and the nursing profession.
We invite other nursing organizations to partner with us as Organizational Affiliates. Organizational Affiliates (and their members) have unique access to Association resources to support their efforts to protect patients and advance the nursing profession.
ANA-Illinois is proud to offer tuition discounts to our members and the members of our organizational affiliates. Examples of such benefits include:
- One registered nurse-participant with voice but no vote in the ANA-Illinois Membership Assembly
- Make reports or presentations to the ANA-Illinois Membership Assembly within its area of expertise
- One registered nurse-participant to board approved committees/taskforces upon invitation
- Make reports with recommendations to the ANA-Illinois Board of Directors
- President or Executive Director added to ANA-Illinois press release distribution list
- Information about nursing issues, state, and national legislative issues, and ANA-Illinois programs and activities in an electronic mailing to the President of the Affiliate Organization approximately 6 times per year
Connect With Other ANA Organizations
- 25% discount on exhibiting at ANA-Illinois events
- Member rates for ANA-Illinois events to the Affiliate’s members
- Collaboration opportunities with other state nurses associations and other nursing organization
- Link with logo on ANA-Illinois’ Website with recognition of organizational affiliate status
Access to Experts & Continuing Education
- Access to speakers from the ANA-Illinois staff and members on a variety of nursing topics
- Member discounts on tuition at participating educational partner institutions
- Access to professional development opportunities for affiliate’s member
- Access to experts in a variety of nursing specialties
To become an Organizational Affiliate, organizations must:
- Have registered nurses as more than 50% of their membership;
- Maintain a mission and purpose harmonious with that of ANA-Illinois;
- Be governed by a majority of registered nurses.
Requirements, Obligations, and Fees
Organizational affiliates must agree to:
- Complete the Organizational Affiliate Application Form;
- Pay an annual affiliate fee;
- Notify ANA-Illinois of any organization officer changes;
- Include ANA-Illinois on distribution lists for press releases and publications;
- Notify ANA-Illinois of annual meetings.