RN Profession-Wide Engagement – Increase the number and engagement of nurses
- Increase direct relationships with all registered nurses.
- Promote a safe, ethical environment as well as the health and wellness of nurses in all settings.
- Optimize professional nursing practice and the quality of health are in Illinois through leadership development and by ensuring full use of the knowledge and skills of RNs & APRNs.
- Aggressively grow membership by acquiring, engaging, and retaining members.
- Maintain policy momentum and engage nurses in advocacy and policy development.
Nurse-Focused Innovation – Nurse-focused innovation for health care improvement
- Leverage data and analytics to drive nurse-led innovation.
- Foster & disseminate nurse-focused innovations and best practices to impact patient and nurse outcomes.
- Build leadership acumen across ANA-Illinois and among nurse leaders.
Nurse-to-Consumer Relationships – Nurse-to-consumer relationships across the health and health care journey.
- Educate registered nurses to assume new roles that transform the nurse-to-consumer relationship.
- Increase consumers’ awareness of the value of nurses to improve health and well-being.
- Advance practice and regulatory changes to remove barriers to interstate practice.