Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Leadership Award
Scholarship Award Amount: $2500
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Leadership Award was created to intentionally invest in the professional development of nurse leaders that have been historically and systematically marginalized in nursing.
- Must be a member of ANA-Illinois from a historically and systematically marginalized community as defined by the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’s Expert Panel’s mission statement.
- Employed in nursing a minimum of Two (2) years as a licensed nurse (APRN, RN, LPN).
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum)
- Personal Statement that includes the following information:
- How the selected program will support the applicant to advance the mission of ANA-Illinois’ DEI Expert Panel (500 words maximum)
- Identification and description of desired leadership/development program planned to attend.
- Cost of program
- Program start date and tentative date of completion
- If selected, the recipient must commit to an oral or written presentation of the leadership program overview within 6 months of completion. The selected presentation should be submitted for approval by the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Expert Panel.