Are you an ANA-Illinois member? Log in to see event pricing for members.
DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville
3003 Corporate West Drive
Lisle, IL 60532
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
ANA-Illinois will facilitate a summit to discuss current issues on nurse staffing.
The Summit is an opportunity for the profession to discuss common issues/challenges related to staffing hospitals, long-term care facilities, schools, and community settings.
Presentations and/or facilitated discussions will occur regarding nurse workforce issues, solutions, challenges, and best practices, including
- implementation of the Staffing Improvement Act of 2021
- school nursing during the pandemic and beyond
- innovation projects to provide optimal staffing in hospitals
- the staffing crisis in long term care
- efforts to address the overall nursing shortage in the state